Website access and use conditions
This section includes information on the conditions of access and use of this website that must be known by the user. Information required for the purposes set out in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
– Owner: ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L.
– C.I.F.: B-88422050
– Registered office: C/Albasanz 16, 28037 Madrid
– E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone : 913758375
Acceptance of the General Conditions
The following General Conditions regulate the use of the ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. website.
The use of the ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. Web attributes the condition of user of the same one and entails the full acceptance and without reserves of any type, on the part of the user, of all the General Conditions that are published at the time of the user’s access.
It is therefore recommended that the user carefully read the contents of the General Conditions each time he or she uses the website.
The cookies of ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. cannot read data from your hard disk nor read the cookie files created by other service providers.
ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. encrypts the identifying data of the user for greater security. By means of cookies, ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. can recognize registered users after they have registered for the first time, without having to register each time they visit the Web.
The user has the ability to configure your browser to be warned on screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive.
To use our Web, it is not necessary that the user allows the installation of the cookies sent, however the non-installation will entail the need for the user to register each time he accesses a service that requires prior registration.
Refusal and revocation of access to the Website and/or services
ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L., reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website, at any time and without prior notice, to those users who breach these Terms and Conditions or the particulars that apply.
The current General Conditions are governed by Spanish law.
Legal information to the collection of data
The User guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all data communicated in both the request for information, request for a quote, sending CV, registration on our blog, etc. as at any later time, being responsible for updating the information provided, so that it reflects their real situation. The user will be responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided.
Likewise, the user gives their express consent to the processing of their personal data by ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. and its incorporation into a file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. (www.agpd.es) of which the mentioned company is responsible, with the purpose of being able to attend your requests in a correct way, to inform you of services of your interest, etc.
ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data it collects and is subject to automated processing.
ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. is committed, in any case, to the processing of personal data in accordance with the law and regulations in force on data protection, as well as to establish the relevant commitments of confidentiality with third parties to whom it gives or allows access to these personal data.
The user is informed, in accordance with Article 5 of Law 15/1999, of the possibility of exercising their right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending a signed letter along with a photocopy of the ID of the owner of the data, addressed to the company ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. with the heading DATA PROTECTION at home: C/Albasanz 16, 28037 Madrid; Telephone: 913758375 or by email to the address: email@example.com
– Always try to make constructive comments, with your own contributions and those of collective interest.
– This is a moderated blog. This means that a moderator/administrator will ensure compliance with the rules and the proper functioning of the blog. At any time, moderators may remove or not publish a message if they deem it appropriate, for not complying with these basic rules. If as a user you do not agree with the deletion of a particular message, you can contact the organization, through firstname.lastname@example.org, and you can send him your complaint or have knowledge of the reasons why it has been deleted.
– Public contempt will not be tolerated.
– Personal insults and disqualifications of any kind will result in the deletion of the message.
– It is not allowed to impersonate another user (write using your username).
– Any other matter that is considered a crime by law is prohibited.
– It is forbidden to transmit through the blog any content that violates any industrial or intellectual property right. It is required to mention the author and the publication medium when making an editorial reference.
Obligation to make correct use of the website and its contents
All content included on this website is provided for information purposes only, so that in no case can serve as a basis for resources or claims or constitute a source of rights. ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the contents of the website.
The User commits to the correct use of the Web and utilities that are provided according to the law, the present legal document, and the instructions and warnings that are communicated to him.
The User agrees to the exclusive use of the Web, and all its contents, for lawful and not prohibited purposes, that do not infringe current law and/or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. or any third party, and/or that may cause any damage or harm directly or indirectly.
To this end, the user will refrain from using any of the contents of the website for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Document, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or in any way, can damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Web.
In particular, and for merely indicative and not exhaustive purposes, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- in any way contrary to, disregard or infringe upon the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized in the Constitution, international treaties and other legislation;
- induce, incite or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, infamous, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts due to sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- is false, ambiguous, inexact, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in such a way that it induces or may induce to error on its object or on the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorisation to carry out the use they make or intend to make;
- violates the business secrets of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to honor, personal and family privacy or the very image of people;
- in any way undermine the credit of ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L.
- violates the rules on secrecy of communications;
- constitutes, where appropriate, illegal, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, that unfair competition;
- incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. or third parties or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on such computer equipment;
- causes by its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal operation of the Service;
THE USER AGREES TO ABSTAIN FROM:
- reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L.
- try to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web page where the Contents are located or, in general, those which are habitually used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the web site, the Services and/or the Contents.
The user shall be liable for any damages of any nature that ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a consequence of the breach of any of the obligations arising from the general conditions or the law in relation to the use of the Web.
All contents of www.orquest.es and www.orquest.com are the intellectual property of the company and are protected in accordance with national and international legislation on Intellectual Property in force.
It is absolutely forbidden to use the content of our website without written permission from ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L.
It is forbidden to establish this page as a framework for others, however you can establish a link to our Internet address as long as they are not related to false, inaccurate, incorrect, misleading or confusing or that are contrary to law, morals or good customs.
The user will be able to download the Web page in his terminal whenever it is for private use, without any commercial end, reason why he will not be able to exploit, to reproduce, to distribute, to modify, to communicate publicly, to yield, to transform or to use the content of the Web with public or commercial ends.
Infringement of any of these rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as a crime punishable under articles 270 and following of the Penal Code.
All copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the graphic material, graphics, text, video and audio clips, trademarks, logos and other content available on this website are owned by ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. or used with permission.
Although you may copy any part of this website on your own computer for your personal use, you may not copy or incorporate any part of the Content available on the website into any other location, including your own website, or use the Content in any other public or commercial manner. This means that you may not post or redistribute any part of our website unless we have licensed you to do so. This also means that ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. retains full ownership of all such Content, including any downloadable software or code, any images incorporated into or generated by the software and all data accompanying it. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, upload, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, disassemble or transform the Content into any other format.
The trademarks, logos and any other industrial property appearing on this site are the property of ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. The use of these trademarks without the prior written permission of ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. or the third parties owning the trademarks is prohibited.
Duration of service
ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website. When reasonably possible, ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. will give prior notice of any interruptions in the operation of the Web Site; ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. does not guarantee the usefulness of the Web Site for the performance of any particular activity, nor its infallibility.
Access to the ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. website is for an indefinite period; however, ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice to users who, in its opinion, do not comply with the rules of use of its website and exercise the appropriate legal measures. In addition ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. reserves the right to restrict access to some sections of the Web to the general public, limiting it only to specific users or groups of users through the delivery of an access password for which they will be responsible.
Exclusion of liability
ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. makes every effort to avoid any error in the contents of the Web page, but does not guarantee or take responsibility for possible errors in the contents of the Web.
ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. excludes any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
– The interruption of the operation or the lack of availability of access to the Web page.
– Privacy and security in the use of the website by the user, and / or unauthorized access by unauthorized third parties.
– The possible transmission of elements that negatively affect computer systems.
– The accuracy, completeness and punctual updating of the contents of its website.
Consequently, ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its website or its contents, so that the use of the same by the user is carried out at their own risk, without, at any time, can be held responsible for ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. in this regard.
ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. will not be liable in the event of service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunction of the same and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond the control of ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. and / or due to a fraudulent or culpable action of the User and / or has causes of force majeure. In any case, whatever the cause, ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. will not assume any responsibility for direct or indirect damage, emerging damage and / or lost profits. ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. will have the right, without any compensation to the user for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and contents of the website to perform maintenance operations, improvement or repair of them.
ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or received, obtained or accessed through the Web, nor for content provided by third parties or entities.
ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. will try as far as possible to update and rectify the information hosted on its website that does not meet the minimum guarantees of veracity. Nevertheless it will be exonerated of responsibility for its not updating or rectification as well as for the contents and information spilled in the same one.
ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. is not responsible for the use made by the user of the services and products of the Web site or their passwords, as well as any other material on the Web site, infringing intellectual or industrial property rights or any other rights of third parties.
ORQUEST SOFTWARE S.L. reserves the right to remove content that is inverse, inaccurate and contrary to law, morality, public order and good customs.
Legislation and Jurisdiction
The provision of the service is governed by Spanish law, being competent the Courts of Madrid, to which the User expressly submits.